BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, March 25, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Midnight Luster ♥

Hi girls, if you just adore makeup & beauty, this is the perfect post for you! I'll be featuring a totally glam makeup tutorial by Michelle Phan today. I absolutely love Michelle's makeup tutorials, they're always so gorgeous! & helpful ♥ I love featuring her videos too, she's just so inspirational. Michelle's the beauty queen & makeup guru who rules youtube with her looks & personality. Last time I featured her amazing makeup tutorial: Zombie Barbie, & that was my very first post on this blog, on Halloweens Eve. Its been a long time since then, that I haven't featured a makeup tutorial. So here's one you'll just love, its called Midnight Luster ♥ It was actually created for New Year's Eve, but I kinda think that its perfect for any glamorous party or event, or just friday night! Comment your opinion, love it or not? Thumbs up, tweet & share if you do. Also if you adore Michelle too, just like me! & if you're not really sure of what to wear with this look, check out my style set: Midnight Magic, the post's called Get the look: Midnight Magic & I just posted it a few days ago. Hope this helps ♥ Subscibe & stay tuned for tons of makeup & beauty bites, au revoir!
Xoxo, Maria.

0 comments: