BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nail Artistic #1 :: Prints on Pink ♥

Hi girls! Love nail art? Then you have come to the right place. I have a obsession with nail arts too! & there's a new label in my blog called "Nail Artistic" & there you can find all the lovable nail arts I'll be posting. So this is the first Nail Artistic post & its all about animal prints on the color pink ♥ Beige + black leopard prints & white + black zebra prints on pink are just fantastic combinations, right? So I'll be posting different sorts of those combos today. J'adore these & I think you'll too! Feel free to comment your opinion, like, tweet & share with your fashionable friends! Here you have them, enjoy ♥ See you soon with more posties you'll love!
Xoxo, Maria.

0 comments: