BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, March 11, 2013

The Nina Ricci Beauty Story ♥ [Weekly Set Inspired By Paris Fashion Week!]



Hi beauties! This post is specially for you ♥ Just wanted to share with you girls the beauty story of the Nina Ricci backstage at Paris Fashion Week. So I have made a beauty style set inspired by it. We have here: Chanel Red Lipstick, Nars Larger Than Life Lipgloss, Stila Eyeshadow Pans in Compact (the nude pink one) & Stila Eyeshadow Compact (the bronze orange one). This year, its all about Rougé lips & bronze highlights for the Nina Ricci models on the catwalk. & I'm absolutely lovin' it ♥ Its the best, in my opinion & compared to other beauty stories in PFW, I adore this the most. Its just so sexy, classy & feminine. Take a look:
Bright, gorgeous, crimson lips, touch of bronze & nude on the eyelids & the cheeks, just fab! I thinking about trying this look for a party, I think you should too! Trust me, you'll look beauté, its perfect for a date nights, parties & events, plus its real simple too ♥ Comment your opinion, like, tweet & share if you liked this beauty story & style set.
Xoxo, Maria.
[Important: I'm @pink_belieber on twitter, not @maria_ariel_w anymore.]

0 comments: