BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Get the look: Nude Purple ♥ [Weekly Style Set]

Hi stylistas! Created another style set today & just wanted to share it with you guys ♥ This look's inpired by the nude version of the color purple, everyone's fav! I adore nude pink & purple, don't you? I love the sexy simplicity it has! So get this stylish look:
Stretta Bandage Pink Bandage Dress with V-neck.
GUCCI Peep Toe Pump.
Relic(R) Payton Womens Crystal Accent Textured Leath {Watch}.
  WGACA Vintage Chanel Flap Bag.
Fossil LACEY Sunglasses.
Dolce & Gabbana Makeup Intense Colour Gloss {Lipgloss}.
Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose Eau de Parfum 1 oz.
 NARS Nail Polish, Arabesque 1 ea.
NARS Duo Eyeshadow Compact, Bouthan 0.14 oz.
Comment away what you think of this style set & my sense of fashion, I would love to know! Don't forget to like, subscribe, tweet & share with your friends. See you soon with more style sets! By the way I'm- chic-diva on polyvore & I would also love for you to follow me there, for more style sets & fashion ♥
Xoxo, Maria.

0 comments: