BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nail Art Thursday! Nail Artistic #2 :: Lite Pink Lovable♥

Hey you, happy thursday! It's time for some nail arts ♥ Today I'll be chic nail arts to the Nail Art Lookbook here on Dream Out Loud: here. You know that I'm a HUGE fan of the color Pink ♥ Here with some nice & soft, light pink nail arts that are truly adorable! In love with these ♥ Who wouldn't, right? Just take a look. I think they're so cute, girly & just fab! Perfectionists ♥ I also added some other things to match their color & style. Hope you enjoy, feel inspired & get your own ideas about designing your nails! & hey, feel free to let me know what you think of them ♥ You know I love to read your comments & finding out your opinions! Like, subscribe, tweet & share with your nail art lovin' friends ♥ Thankies for reading, see you soon!

Marshmallow nails, or it's candy floss, lollipop, sugar cane, you name it ♥
Everyone's favorite, Mustache nails!! ♥
A nude, peachy pink lipstick to match ♥
& a Mustache necklace to go with it!
Radiant, sunset glow nails! Wow ♥
Prints On Pink, my previous nail art post: here ..don't forget to check that out too!
Xoxo, Maria.

0 comments: