BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome Behind The Scenes Of Cara Delevingne's NYC Photoshoot ♥

Hi girls! Look who we got here! Cara Delevingne ♥ Presenting to you another Victoria's Secret Angel {model} today! Cara's my most favorite VS Angel ♥ I just love her attitude & style persona ♥ & welcome backstage at her photoshoot! Below you have the exclusive behind the scene snaps of her streetstyle photoshoot in New York City, which I have been dying to show you guys! I think she looks fantastic, & the outfits are such fabulous pieces! Just so streetstylish, don't you think? I wonder which brand she was shooting for. What do you think? Comment your opinions, thoughts & guesses! & do you like/love Cara? Let me know guys ♥ & also, like, subscribe, tweet & share with your friends who love Cara Delevingne, just like me! So enough said, here it is!
Oh la la! Cara loves NY ♥
Xoxo, Maria.

0 comments: